We feature a comprehensive array of services, including:
- Outpatient surgery for bunions, hammertoes & neuromas
- In office surgery, for ingrown nails and warts
- Sports Medicine: Foot Surgery, orthotics, cuts, blisters, shin splints, arch pain, hammertoes
- Sprained Ankles
- Foot Fractures
- Nail deformities, ingrown nails, and fungus nails
- Calluses and ulcerations
- Athlete’s foot and foot infections
- Diabetic and Arthritic foot
- Work-related Injuries
Related Services and Conditions
We understand the end of the year is a very hectic time. But while we look forward to the new, let's also take stock of how we can improve today -- and save! At Barstow Community Hospital we encourage you to take some time for yourself. Doing so could not only benefit...
At Barstow Community Hospital, we know how much bunions can hurt. Even putting on shoes can become difficult, let alone walking comfortably or doing the things you love. Board-certified podiatrists at Barstow Community Hospital are here to help. We specialize in...
When you’re dealing with hammertoe, every step can hurt. The condition, in which the toe becomes abnormally bent, can also affect your balance and lead to other foot problems without proper care. At Barstow Community Hospital, we can help you find relief. The...
If you’re living with diabetes, you may be prone to foot problems—including frequent wounds. Getting immediate care for this issue is crucial to preventing or stopping infection and other serious complications, including limb loss. At Barstow community Hospital, we...