Where to go and what to bring.
The admissions department is located on the hospital’s first floor, right inside the main entrance.
Arrive on time:
Please arrive a few minutes before your appointment.
Admitting hours are:
Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Remember to bring:
- all current health insurance information, including your insurance card
- physician orders and prescriptions for any tests you will receive
- referrals from your primary care physician (if your insurer requires them)
- a payment method for deductibles and co-payments (Financing is also available)
- your advance directive, if you have one
For more information, or if you’re unsure of anything we require, please contact:
Outpatient: 760-957-3198 or 760-957-3238
All patients are admitted to Barstow Community Hospital without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, economic status, educational background, or the source of payment for care.