Lend a hand.
If you’re passionate about community service, care deeply for people and have the time and energy, we’d love to have your help at Barstow Community Hospital. Volunteering opportunities are available at the information desk, gift shop and through community events. Get in touch, and let’s talk about how can help each other.
Basic requirements for the Auxiliary Volunteer program at Barstow Community Hospital:
- Physical examination
- Have a TB test, COVID vaccination and substance abuse screening before placement begins
- Attend hospital orientation
- Have hospital/department training
- Adhere to volunteer uniform or dress standards
- Adhere to our “Code of Conduct”
- Be punctual and reliable, displaying dignity, courtesy and consideration for others
- No volunteer can directly participate in or observe patient care without patient consent
- 18 years of age or older
- $10 annual membership dues as a BCH Auxiliary member
Click Here to learn more about the Auxiliary Volunteer program at Barstow Community Hospital.
Completed applications may be mailed to the address below, dropped off at the hospital information desk or gift shop.
Gift Shop Hours:
Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.